Dale Carnegie Training has evolved from one man’s belief in the power of self-improvement to the proven resource for developing relationship capital in business. Dale Carnegie Training has over 166 offices located in all 50 of the United States and more than 80 nations globally. Dale Carnegie Minnesota is currently the second most successful firm in the world.
Dale Carnegie Minnesota’s dynamic team facilitates world-renowned coaching programs for individuals and partners with organizations to develop customized organizational development solutions that drive positive, steady and profitable results. From helping corporate teams and individuals enhance their partnering skills and increase their productivity to conducting consultative sales training for sales force transformation, Dale Carnegie Minnesota is proud to help Fortune 100 corporations, small to mid-sized firms, and government agencies.
With our commitment to be the leader in helping people build relationships and influence others, Dale Carnegie Minnesota has been named a Best Place to Work by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal for four consecutive years.
• Collaborate with our cross-functional team to assist with marketing, sales, and PR outreach
• Contribute to the expansion and implementation of social media and integrated marketing initiatives
• Assist with organizing and uploading new leads and creating reports using SalesForce CRM software
• Follow up with public programs graduates to request testimonials, referrals, and introduce programs
• Assist with setup, greeting, and preparing for Public Programs, Workshops, and Networking Events.
• Foster growth in our digital community relationships via Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and WordPress
• Pursuing a degree in a relevant field, including: Business, Marketing, or Public Relations
• Adept updating and managing social media outlets, such as: Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, WordPress
• Reliable self-starter, detail-orientated, organized, and able to effectively prioritize multiple projects
• Demonstrate exceptional communication and project management skills
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Graphic design and editorial experience is preferred but not required
Specifics about the Sales & Marketing Internship
• Compensation: Full Scholarship to the Dale Carnegie Course ($1,895 value – an invaluable addition to resumes) + Paid Professional Networking Events + School Credit if Applicable
• Hours: Minimum of 150 hours (10-15 hours per week, depending upon semester length)
• This is an exceptional opportunity to gain a diverse skill set working with an experienced cross-functional team to assist with business development, integrated marketing and public relations.
• Ideal for an ambitious student seeking to reinforce their business acumen and professional network.
To apply for this internship, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to:
Originally posted on TECHMarket Communications: By Frank Reed August 14, 2013 We talk about the changes in the world of marketing here at Marketing Pilgrim. Kind of makes sense considering our name and all. What is happening now in the world of marketing still has to do with demographics, psychographics, targeting, retargeting, paid search, organic…
Originally posted on TECHMarket Communications: By Jay Acunzo August 7, 2013 Making sense of a career in content marketing has never been easy: It’s media, but it’s marketing; it’s art, but it’s science; it’s about quality and audience, but it’s also about quantity and company metrics. Let’s face it: It’s exciting (yet scary) to create content for a living…
We are all bombarded by information with the average person seeing around 5,000 marketing messages a day. As a marketer you need to break through that noise, grab the attention of your audience and get your message heard. Even more importantly you need them to remember what you have said. This great infographic gives insight…
Originally posted on The Marketing Advantage: If you want to maximize the return on your marketing investment, consider adding content marketing to your marketing arsenal. According to a recent article and infographic from Demand Metric, potential customers and clients respond more favorably to content than they do to advertising. According to the Guide to Marketing Genius:…